Thursday, March 15, 2007

Un-natural Justice

15 March 2007 Mrs Caroline Aroh had a meeting in regard to being sentenced 16 March 2007. The Crowns starting point is 13-14 years but my Lawyer will try to lower the sentence to 5-6years. I am told the Judge will be lenient but who knows if she was a good Judge who weighed her pro's and con's from the start of trial I would not be facing years imprisonment and in saying that my trial was staged managed which the Judge is in denial of her actions when she turned a deaf ear and blind eye from the evidence given by the Crown witnesses.

I was convicted of a classA drug(unspecified) and the Judiciary are in a hurry scurry to send me to prison because of my reporting the Aroh case in the net and revealing names of people who are responsible in framing Frank Aroh. (One massive cover up) I will continue to fight the Justice system no matter how long it takes these people know who they are and I will come after them once I am released whether Frank is about or not. The Judge referred in her report that when Frank is sentenced he will be given his marching orders.

Judge FRATER referrs in her report that Caroline Aroh was in denial and yet I was never caught and was not investigated 8 months later after Frank arrest. I maintain to date my innocence it wud have been a different story had the Judge not directed the Jury to use similar facts of evidence from charges that Frank was accused of in which he plead not guilty.

I supported my husband Frank almost 3 years because I love him and I am a loyal wife who stands by their man and I am going down with him but the most shocking thing of all is that I know the truth that Police and Customs officers set my man up and I want Justice (It is not over till the fat lady sings).

No comments: